Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Blog 2: Topic Choice

Need senior project documents (specifically a copy of the WB excel sheet handout)?  Click here
Title: Topic Choice
Label: Research
Due Date: Friday 9/7 by 8AM

Content

a. What is your topic and why?
b. And what do you hope to accomplish this year with this topic (connecting your answer to each of the 4 ESLRs)

Example:

a.  My topic is...I chose this because..
b.

  • iPoly Citizen:  I plan to...This relates to the me improving as a iPoly citizen because..
  • Effective Communicator:  I plan to..This will make me more effective as a learner because..
  • Effective Learner:  I plan to..This will make me more effective as a learner because..
  • Effective User of Technology: I plan to..This will make me more effective as a user of technology because..
Please remember to review the ESLRs 12th Grade in your senior project packet and anything you write should relate directly to the senior project.  



No comments:

Post a Comment