Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Q & A Model Assembly C.1 Discovering your Constitutents

1.   What do I do with the suggested content listed on the contract?

Your goal is to answer the DQs, so if some of it helps you add it, if not you don't add it.

2.  What is the purpose of the presentation?

To answer the DQs.  By answering the DQs you are doing a tour of the city naturally.

3.   Where do I make the PowerPoint?

You make the PowerPoint in google docs.  Why?  So I can see who did what.   Equitable work is more important to me than all the bells and whistles of PowerPoint.

4.  What do I do after completing the PowerPoint on google docs?

Download it on to a flash drive and bring it for the presentation.  Remember to share it with me also.

5.  When I download it on my flash drive (after we complete the PowerPoint on google docs), can I change the background or add bells and whistles?

Yes.  You are presenting from what you put on the flash drive.

6.   What is the order of slides?
  • Title Slide      Speaker Notes:  Should be what the reporter would say (name, role and expertise)
  • Rest of the slides:  Introduction, Body and Conclusion (see notes from class for expectation)
7.  What does a Title Slide look like?

Click Here 
*You may need to download the example once you click on it.  Click on notes to see speaker notes.

8.  How do I do the preparation section of the contract?  

You don't.  We will do it in class next week.    If you are there, we are good, if not, you will need to make it up. 

9.  Is this an informal presentation?  

Yes, wear what you normally wear to school.     You do not need to dress professionally. 

No comments:

Post a Comment